At Legalweek? Don’t miss “Reshaping the Legal Profession: Thriving in the Age of Generative AI and ChatGPT” and “Becoming a Contract MVP”
Pramata’s General Counsel and Chief Evangelist Foster Sayers will present during a workshop on the reshaping of the legal industry and how to thrive in the age of generative AI and ChatGPT. Sayers will also join CrushContracts CEO Roma Khan to present “Becoming a Contract MVP: Establishing a Focused Approach to Contract Management.” In-house legal teams, stretched thin on headcount and resources, are searching for streamlined contract management solutions that are easy to deploy while providing maximum value. Because of its straightforward approach to contract management, Pramata is experiencing extraordinary revenue growth and customer adoption with a solution that gives legal teams their time back.
Reshaping the Legal Profession: Thriving in the Age of Generative AI & ChatGPT
- Foster Sayers, General Counsel and Chief Evangelist, Pramata
- Aaron Crews, Chief Product and Innovation Officer, UnitedLex
- Ilona Logvinova, Associate General Counsel, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Danielle Benecke, Founder, Baker McKenzie Machine Learning, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Jeff Reihl, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, LexisNexis
What: Generative AI has taken the legal world by storm and this workshop session will share insights on how it works, legal applications, and where it can take the industry long term.
When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 1:30 p.m.
“With a spotlight on generative AI, the legal industry is in a race to better understand and navigate the opportunities and risks of adoption,” said Sayers. “It’s mission critical for legal professionals to get this right and educate themselves and their clients about generative AI because of the ethical concerns and potential impacts on attorney-client privilege. I look forward to participating in the workshop at Legalweek to help others successfully navigate these issues and adopt amazing applications of generative AI in the legal field.”
Becoming a Contract MVP: Establishing a Focused Approach to Contract Management
Who: Foster Sayers, General Counsel and Chief Evangelist, Pramata, Roma Khan, CEO, CrushContracts
What: This session will provide a fresh take on how legal professionals can flip the script and be viewed as a strategic partner and accelerator.
When: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
Where: Trianon Ballroom, New York Hilton Midtown, New York, New York
The session will offer actionable tactics in-house counsel teams can take to bring cost savings and revenue generation to the business and will give attendees an action plan on:
- How to flip the script from roadblock to strategic partner and accelerator
- How to simplify and align your contract management program with your business goals for long-term success and better adoption
- How to find a tech solution that helps you raise the value of the contracts you manage (without slowing you down)
Pramata will be exhibiting at booth 3121, and attendees can book a demonstration of Pramata’s radically simple contract management solution here.